Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sports Practice

Dear bloggers,

I had a long,tiring and PAINFUL day. I had no transport so Raych gave me a ride to school. When we reached there, we thought that there was no sports practice coz it was so quiet. Then, we asked a std 5 girl. She said,"Got,got sports practice." We went to the field and saw some other students there. We started sports practice at 4:30. Firstly,we did 200m running...I HATE RUNNING!! I got like no.5 - i think! Then, we did lompat tinggi -this was painful! Me and Raych failed....Encik Riduan then asked us "Nak cuba lontar peluru?" We tried and teacher said we'll be simpanan. Encik Ahmad was there and he said "Takpalah.Zetie jadi pengganti Hananlah." Encik Riduan said,"oklah. Nak jadi tu kena cantik." I was like WHAT? I don't wanna be Puteri Laksamana....Finally, Its 6:20! YES! then I saw Shaiyla, Dinah and Neeyshan(shaiyla's bro). I had an interesting talk with him. We talked about Naruto...Lastly,I went home with my cuz(An). That was it.

LATER!

LOTS OF LOVE,
missz

No comments:

Post a Comment