Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beauty Wisdom

Beauty is just not how you look or dress. Its the inside that counts.Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. So Dinah, you just have to be patient for Farid to see your beauty. Beauty is not in the face but its a light in the heart. See Dinah, Farid won't see your face but your heart.

I'm addicted to this:
Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

P.S Dinah, I'm just kidding, Farid if you're reading this, Im Sorry and to all bloggers, hope the darken quotes are helpful...

Remember,

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL!

lots of love,
miss zetie

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!

    I hope Dinah won't kill ya when she see's ya...

    lots and lots of hope...
    Elena

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are gonna be killed! Maybe not, just get hit. You copied my quote! Or did you get it in Beacon?

    ReplyDelete